Westminster Insight’s Managing Plastic Waste
- Stuart Foster, Chief Executive Officer, RECOUP
- Julia Martin, Lead Account Manager for Plastics, WRAP
- Paul Davidson, Challenge Director, Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging Challenge, Innovate UK
- Stuart Lendrum, Head of Packaging, Quality and Food Safety, Iceland Foods Ltd
- Lee Marshall, CEO, Local Authority Recycling Advisory Committee (LARAC)
- Margaret Bates, Executive Director, The On Pack Recycling Label (OPRL)
- Adam Read, External Affairs Director, Suez and Senior Vice President, Chartered Institute for Waste Management (CIWM)
- Charles Holmes, Senior Policy Officer, Scottish Government
- Sarah Clayton, Head of Citizen Behaviour Change, WRAP
- Andrew Schein, Lead Researcher Energy and Sustainability Team, The Behavioural Insights Team
- Anna Larsson, Director, Circular Economy, Reloop
- Rebecca Burgess, CEO, City to Sea
- Dominic Hogg Chairman, Eunomia Research & Consulting
Digital Conference will equip delegates with the guidance to develop and implement strategies for reducing polluting plastic waste and making the products we use every day more durable, easier to re-use and recycle.
Building on commitments made in the Resources and Waste Strategy,
the Environment Bill
will introduce new powers to tackle plastic waste, through taxation, extended producer responsibility schemes, the introduction of deposit return schemes and more consistent recycling services.
With the establishment of a new independent Office for Environmental Protection
and its enforcement and scrutiny role, plus the imminent introduction of new regulations, taxes and penalties
on plastic use and packaging, delegates will explore how to change the way we produce, use and dispose of resources to ensure compliance.
Bringing together expert speakers from across manufacturing, retail, central and local government, waste management services, NGO’s and the voluntary sector,
attend to prepare for the incoming Environment Bill and learn what innovative action can be taken at all stages of the product lifecycle to move towards a more circular economy.