Confirmed Speakers Include:
Westminster Insight’s Cybercrime Conference
- Stuart Hyde QPM, Vice President Development, Society for the Policing of Cyberspace
- Virginia Eyre, Deputy Director Cyber Policy, Home Office
- Andrew Gould CISSP, CISMP, Detective Superintendent, National Cybercrime Programme Lead, National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Craig Jones, Director, Cybercrime Directorate, Interpol
- Assistant Commissioner Angela McLaren, National Coordinator for Economic and Cybercrime, City of London Police
- Stephen Reid, Director of National Management Centre, Police Digital Service
- David Tucker, Faculty Lead for Crime and Criminal Justice, College of Policing
- Dean Russell, Regional Protect Co-ordinator, Yorkshire and Humber Regional Cyber Crime Unit (YHROCU)
- Detective Superintendent Mike West, Metropolitan Police Service
- Michael Skidmore, Senior Researcher, Police Foundation
- Lorna Woods OBE, Internet Law Professor, University of Essex
- Carl Miller, Research Director at the Centre for the Analysis of Social Media, Demos
brings together cyber experts from law enforcement, Government, criminal justice, private industry, international organisations and academia
to explore how we can respond to the rapidly evolving digital nature of crime.
The law enforcement cybercrime network has expanded over recent years with the launch of regional and local force cybercrime units working in collaboration with the National Crime Agency’s National Cybercrime Unit and GCHQ’s National Cyber Security Centre. But more needs to be done to make progress in the pursual, investigation, prevention, and prosecution of cybercrime.
Attend to hear about the latest cyber threats, trends and strategies from a local level through to international serious and organised crime.
Explore the role the police play, how they work with others, the skills they require and the way the police service is organised,
in order to meet the evolving digital threat.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve the UK law enforcement’s ability to protect essential services, businesses and private individuals