Expert speakers include:
- Harry Madgwick, Research and Policy Manager, Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
- Jonathan Kay, Head of Synthesis, Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
- Graham Archer, Director for Education Recovery, Department for Education (DfE)
- Professor Bill Boyle, International Education Designer of Transformative Teaching & Learning Systems
- Dr Angela Donkin, Chief Social Scientist, National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER)
- Ruhaina Alford, Executive Headteacher, The Carey Federation, Ashwater and Halwill Schools
- Robin Christopherson MBE, Head of Digital Inclusion, AbilityNet
- Dr Caroline Creaby, Director of Research School and teacher, Sandringham School
- Cathy Smith, Acting Head Teacher, Lyng Hall school
- Sonia Blandford, CEO, Achievement for All
- Jonathan Nice, Senior Advisor, Norfolk County Council
- Kevin Harcombe, Head Teacher, Redlands Primary School
- Reuben Moore, Executive Director, Teach First
- Georgina Nutton, Head Teacher, Preston Park Primary School
- Shalina Patel, Head of Teaching and Learning, Claremont High School Academy
- Ed Vainker,CEO, Reach Foundation
- Neil Miley, Executive Principal, Dixons Academies Trust
Join Westminster Insight's Tackling the Attainment Gap: Equality in Education Digital Conference
to hear from leading educators, thought leaders and policymakers. You will explore the Government pandemic response
including financial support
, national tutoring schemes
and technology provision
to disadvantaged pupils.
Hear best practice case studies from schools
on how they are addressing the more immediate impacts of Covid-19 on children.
We will discuss the impact of the pandemic
, evaluate the efficacy of the government recovery plan
, discover pathways for maximising ‘catch up premiums’
and capture the best of innovation from schools and educators across the country.
You will gain insight on the effectiveness of different interventions and strategies for narrowing gaps
, enabling a stronger and fairer system.